Dear power2max customers,
After months of work and testing we are happy to present our new website. We have redone the design and content from the ground up and hope that you like the new format and that, above all, you find it useful! Here is a short overview of the new features and content of the site:
- Product filter: on the power meter, chain ring, and bottom bracket pages you find product filters on the right hand side that help you select the right product for you using simple criteria.
- Product pages: We have reorganized the product pages and you now all relevant data on one page: from weights via frame compatibilities to bottom brackets
- Selection aids: The page “guide to selecting your power2max” helps you go through the steps of choosing a new power meter and the bottom bracket standards page helps you figure out which format your frame has
- Introduction to using a power meter: together with coach Alan Couzens we have developed an introduction into the world of using a power meter. Every one to two weeks we will post a new article – enjoy!
And we even have more interesting news:
- Eurobike is around the corner and we have great news – just come by and have a look (Hall B3, Stand 506)
- And finally we have shortened our delivery times – you now get your new power2max within two weeks
Thank you very much in advance for your feedback, criticisms, and suggestions for improvement. Best wishes,
Your power2max Team
Please note: we have transferred existing user accounts from the old site to the new one. For security reasons you need to set a new password for your account. Please use the “lost password” link for this.